Would like to join the documentation mentoring programme

Heather MacCorkle Edick hmaccorkle at rcn.com
Tue Apr 22 13:20:29 UTC 2008

Hello!

I would like to join the documentation mentoring program. I am currently
working on Ubuntu 7.04, which works well with the HP Laptop that I have
(dv9500 CTO). I am dual booting with Windows Vista. I'm not sure what
particular type of documentation I would like to work on, but am very
interested in learning how to write documentation.

I am currently employed as a Training Project Manager, and do have
experience writing documentation for our proprietary systems, but am
completely self-taught. It would be good to have a more grounded approach.

Thank you.

--
Heather MacCorkle Edick
hmaccorkle at gmail.com