Help with importing Xubuntu translations

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 20 18:02:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 5:21 AM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Hi All,
>  >
>  >  I've given importing the translations a good try, but I've thus far been
>  >  unsuccessful.  Would a more seasoned member of the doc team mind
>  >  importing the Xubuntu translations for me?  I can provide a link to
>  >  download the translations if you need it.
>
>  I'll give this a go - no worries!

Well, I've added translations to the xubuntu-hardy branch. These will
be installed at /usr/share/xubuntu-docs/$langcode

I don't know anything about how xubuntu works, so it's up to you guys
to find out how to use the translations in the help.

I'll need a sponsor for the upload too.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org