Question about creating patches.

Nick E. ellery.nick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:20:07 UTC 2008

Hi Adam,

Thanks, this answered everything.  As of this point, I know no more issues
with patching.  My latest problem is that I receive a 'parsing error' when I
attempt to open any of the .xml files in ubuntu-intrepid.  I am able to view
these files on launchpad, so that tells me something.  What should I do
about this?

Thanks,
Nick