Please help us test the Ubuntu wiki.

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 17 13:38:56 UTC 2008

Hi Nick,

1. The side menu isn't rendering correctly. It appears the width tag as 50%
in class: table-of-contents is to blame - making the table of contents too
small.

2. As a layout, the "sidepanel" div takes a lot of usable space away from
the page but is not persistent. If this was presented at the top of the
page, then the real estate (in width) would be available throughout the
document. If quick access is essential to those functions, could the CSS not
be used to "float" the menu?

3. Print View is very nice - save the rendering issue present at (1).

4. Render as DocBook returns an error: "You need to install 4suite to use
the DocBook formatter".

5. The sidebar drop down always returns to "Raw Text" and the "Go" button is
unnecessary unless it stays as selected - for example repeated spell checks
(nice feature BTW - not clear how it works at present though).

Cheers,

Dougie Richardson