Please help us test the Ubuntu wiki.

Nick Moffitt nick at canonical.com
Thu Apr 17 12:50:31 UTC 2008

We are currently working on upgrading the Ubuntu wiki to a newer version
of the Moin software.  We have created a snapshot of wiki.ubuntu.com and
made it available in a read-only form at:

	https://testwiki.ubuntu.com/

I ask that people explore this instance of the wiki and look for pages
that do not render correctly, or features that do not work as expected.
If you find anything you wish to report, please add it to the wiki at:

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TestWiki/KnownProblems

Thank you, and as the Moin folks like to say: your attention to detail
is appreciated!

--
Nick Moffitt