request for review: hardy release candidate announcement

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Wed Apr 16 21:40:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've posted a first draft of a release candidate announcement mail for
hardy:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyGibbon/RCAnnouncement

Not much originality as usual, this is mostly a blending of content from the
gutsy RC announcement and the hardy beta announcement; even so, it should be
proofread by other eyes than mine before being sent out.  Any help you can
provide in this regard is appreciated.

Please feel free to edit the wiki page directly if corrections are needed,
or if you have points that need discussion please Cc: me on any replies.

Thanks!