Moin and Wiki / Improving Accessibility

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 14 16:40:58 UTC 2008

Il giorno lun, 14/04/2008 alle 11.31 -0400, Mauricio Hernandez Z. ha
scritto:
> However, I wanted to bring this to your attention because I thought it
> may add "one more argument" towards accepting some Moin features and
> hopefully migrating! (FYI, Moin current version is 1.6.x but we are
> still using 1.3.4):

Just a little note: they are working on the 1.7 version that should be
out around May (?) and has, among lots of improvments, OpenID support,
Creole markup, restructured-text...

A migration would be wonderful, but we need to keep in mind that from
1.3/1.5.3 to 1.6 there has been a markup change in Moin... a migration
would invole using a rather new version like 1.5.8/9 and then move to
1.6/1.7.

>  * http://moinmo.in/ThemeMarket/SimpleMente
>  * http://moinmo.in/AccessibleMoin
>  * http://moinmo.in/ImprovingAccessibilityOfWikis <-- Any of you guys
> can get there?

I can read it...

> And last, but not least (regarding just one of the many new cool
> available features for Moin):
>  * http://moinmo.in/TaskPlanner

Great plugin!

Bye!