tech review report of office.xml

Vignesh vigneshacitizenofindia at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 13 15:08:03 UTC 2008

hi all..

i reviewed the file office.xml.. in that file, under the 'Get document templates' section, there is no definition about what a template is.. i think that is necessary for a beginner... "A template is a pre-formatted page in which the content, title, etc can be edited as per the users needs without needing to do all the required formatting" . Is this definition apt to fit in there.....???

  Regards

Vignesh....

I'm a free man... I use free software....

http://mail.yahoo.com