Keyboard key terminology

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 9 17:14:13 UTC 2008

Hi Phil,

I've already commented on this bug and think it's a little mute - most keyboards I've checked don't use a word but a symbol and in there really isn't any confusion here, as there is no other key it could be confused with.

But if we must, then following the Gnome style guide would seem prudent.

£0.05

Cheers,

Dougie