Mentoring programme

Olivier Dupuis olivierdupuis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:24:26 UTC 2008

Hello,

My name is Olivier Dupuis and  I would love to offer my modest help to this
community.

I come from the Windows world, as a .Net programmer.  I'm finding myself
tired of the whole Microsoft corporate thing and am slowly moving away from
it.   I've progressively adopted Ruby on Rails on my projects and would also
love to switch OS completely.  Using Ubuntu as my main development platform
is what I'm aiming for.

Anyway, I'm willing to offer my help in any way it would seem fit to the
community.  I might add that I'm french speaking, so maybe I could
contribute to french documentation, if there are any.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Olivier Dupuis