I'd like to join the mentoring program

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:45:43 UTC 2008

Hi Nick,

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 12:57 -0700, Nick E. wrote:
> My name is Nick Ellery, and I am interested in joining the Mentoring
> Program. I use Ubuntu 7.10 and am interested in working to improve the
> Documentation through fixing spelling, grammar, formatting, etc.

Welcome! It sounds like you might enjoy working on technical-reviewing
the documentation; you can find some information on how to get started
on the wiki [1]. Please let us know if you have any questions or would
like some help getting started.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/TechReview