LIVE CD Menu 7.10

Daniel daniel at edere.se
Sat Apr 5 16:20:45 UTC 2008

Hello,

there is a problem with the Swedish translation of the CD's start menu (at
least in 7.10). Should I pin my suggestion down to you guys on this address?

There is also a problem fitting the bottom menu (f1 -f6), "F6 Övriga
alternativ" in Swedish does not fit. Maybe an abbreviation or even a
different layout of the whole start menu would be in place? It is not a
beautiful thing that start menu...

I have signed up for a Launchpad account, but did not find the CD's start
menu there to be translated.

Maybe the translation has been corrected in 8.04 already?

--
Daniel