[Students] Technical-reviewing documentation

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:44:21 UTC 2008

Hi Kevin,

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 08:26 -0700, Kevin Dawkins wrote:
> I think that is a great idea. That way the students get some
> experience making corrections and posting them, and you guys can make
> sure they are correct.  Also, I really like the wiki, it will be a
> great way to keep us organized. I had one idea, what if we put a
> "comments" section after our name so that we could post any issues we
> had with the review?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It seems that each student
creating their own branch would be a more practical solution, so I'll
write up some instructions on how to do that once the branch for
Intrepid is set up (unless someone else beat me to it).

Regarding a comments section on the TR status page - I don't think that
would scale very well, considering the sheer number of sections
currently listed on the wiki. I've looked into using a proper reviewing
system (e.g. [1]), but there doesn't seem to be anything out there which
supports bzr.

For the time being it's probably best to send any post-tech-review
reports to the mailing list, although it would be nice if something a
bit less clunky could be organised.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://review-board.org/