Request to join the mentoring programme

Patti Short magenta3604 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 00:56:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

My name is Patti and I'm a professional Technical Writer with 12 years
of experience writing novice to expert level documentation. However, my
expertise is in the area of configuration and administration. I have a
degree, and hands-on experience, in computer networking with some
programming.

Currently, I use KDE Ubuntu and I would be interested in writing any
system documentation as well as any server documentation. I would also
be interested in documenting anything regarding the topic of switching
from Windows to Ubuntu.

Thank you in advance for your time,
Patti Short
Cell: 303-819-4936