GustyUpgrades Wiki Page

Ross Peoples ubuntu.ross.peoples at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:45:15 UTC 2007

I have edited the GustyUpgrades wiki page (
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/GutsyUpgrades) to include a
troubleshooting section including the reproducible problem I had with the
upgrade. The question I have now are the sections "Network upgrade for
K/Ubuntu desktops (recommended)". I think these should be renamed to
something else as they are confusing if you don't read the whole section
where it says "when Ubuntu is officially released...". The information given
in these sections (which is under "Network upgrade for...") is confusing if
you've already read the top-help of the page and might be seen as
conflicting.

Any opinions?