P2PFileSharing

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:35:17 UTC 2007

Hi Mads,

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 21:57 +0200, Mads Peter Rommedahl wrote:
> I'm still a n00b on the team, have just joined the mentoring programme
> and haven't really contributed with anything yet.
> I'm just writing to inform you that I'll try to take a look at the P2P
> page on the wiki[1]. And while at it: Shouldn't that page be moved to
> the help wiki? [2]

This wiki page just seems to be a research document for a spec. It
doesn't really need cleaning up, as it seems to be for developers rather
than users.

If you're looking for a good place to start with wiki cleanup, why not
take a look at CategoryCleanup [1]?

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CategoryCleanup