Mentoring signup

Joel Goguen jtgoguen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:00:48 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-23 at 15:50 +0100, Phil Bull wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 15:59 -0300, Joel Goguen wrote:
> > I would love to.  What sort of topics should I start with?
>
> Well, that depends on what topics you think should be covered!
>
> It would probably be an idea to take a look at what's currently
> available and then work on something which has poor/no coverage. Please
> let us know if you get stuck or can't think of anything.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil

I just finished up the iptables documentation[1], the commands were
written for a root shell and there was a section that would have either
confused users, broken NetworkManager, or both.  Both seemed to be a bad
idea.  If someone could review and give me some feedback I'd appreciate
it.

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IptablesHowTo

--
Joel Goguen