Setting up bzr branches for the project

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 26 10:24:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 24/10/2007, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I've begun to task of importing our repository (with all of its
> revision history) to bzr. This has taken a few days :) but is now
> complete on my local machine, so I will gradually begin to upload
> branches to Launchpad.

We're in relatively good shape now, since John A Meinel helped me
upload the various branches from his server.

I've updated the documentation on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Bazaar with some more
information about how to work with the branches. I'd very much
appreciate it if everyone could check this page to make sure it is
clear and that they understand how everything is going to work.

When that is done, I think we may be ready to turn off the svn
repository and start using bzr. Can anyone think of any outstanding
matters to take care of before we do that?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org