Setting up bzr branches for the project

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 25 07:00:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 25/10/2007, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at iserv.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 October 2007 18:46:52 Richard A. Johnson wrote:
> > On Wednesday 24 October 2007, Matthew East wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > | For now however, the ubuntu-hardy branch contains all the folders.
> > | This will allow us to create the other branches from that one. I will
> > | do this over the next few days, unless anyone wants to volunteer to
> > | take care of the kubuntu, edubuntu, and xubuntu branch creation.
> >
> > Either myself or Jonathan Jesse can take care of Kubuntu of course. Thanks
> > Matthew!
>
> Ok Matt,
>
> Rich and I talked about it and I guess I'm in charge of Kubuntu, whatever that
> means.  Been looking at
> http://codebrowse.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-doc/kubuntu-hardy/files
> and just curious if the entire trunk of svn is supposed to be there?  Was it
> just supposed to be what was in trunk/kubuntu/ or whatever makes up the
> kubuntu-docs package?

Yes, the kubuntu-hardy branch (as with the other -hardy branches) was
created from the ubuntu-hardy one.

The point of someone volunteering to help would be to do the job of
removing obsolete folders and putting the kubuntu/debian folder in the
right place. If you're not sure what folders are involved, it's
probably better to leave it to Rich, or as I said, I don't mind doing
it.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org