Setting up bzr branches for the project

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Thu Oct 25 03:01:12 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 24 October 2007 18:46:52 Richard A. Johnson wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 October 2007, Matthew East wrote:
> [...]
>
> | For now however, the ubuntu-hardy branch contains all the folders.
> | This will allow us to create the other branches from that one. I will
> | do this over the next few days, unless anyone wants to volunteer to
> | take care of the kubuntu, edubuntu, and xubuntu branch creation.
>
> Either myself or Jonathan Jesse can take care of Kubuntu of course. Thanks
> Matthew!

Ok Matt,

Rich and I talked about it and I guess I'm in charge of Kubuntu, whatever that
means.  Been looking at
http://codebrowse.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-doc/kubuntu-hardy/files
and just curious if the entire trunk of svn is supposed to be there?  Was it
just supposed to be what was in trunk/kubuntu/ or whatever makes up the
kubuntu-docs package?

Jonathan