vi or nano in tutorial?

George Lesica glesica at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:20:22 UTC 2007

ugh, sorry, i always forget to hit reply to all...

ok, agreed, generic is better. but list possibilities. also, if it's a
sudo thing it seems to me that an example would be best to avoid
confusion. for example, the menu entry for gedit says "text editor"
(iirc) but if you want to run it as root you have to do sudo gedit. so
making it *too* generic actually makes it more difficult for new
users.