Ubuntu Style Guide

Simon simon80 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 05:06:12 UTC 2007

On 5/26/07, Rich Johnson <nixternal at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> 4) Convert this documentation into a wiki page instead or is it better being
> left as is?

You just gave me an idea that I could have thought of earlier, but
didn't: write a wiki that uses docbook xml as the source markup for
each page.  It would be advantageous in that it would be easier for
users to make contributions that could be merged from the wiki into
the official documentation.  I'm not trying to convince anyone to do
this, just sharing the idea on the odd chance that someone else will
like it.