Desktop Ubuntu 7.04 Guide

Rafael Proença cypherbios at ubuntu.com
Mon May 21 14:13:20 UTC 2007

Hi,
The documentation of Ubuntu can be checked here
https://help.ubuntu.com

And as I know you are Brazilian, so if you want to, here are the Brazilian
Portuguese Documentation, with links to download the PDF version, as well
the online version of the official and community contributed docs:
http://wiki.ubuntu-br.org/Documentacao

If you have any question about the pt_BR doc, please let me know.

Regards.

--
Rafael Proença
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CypherBios