Changes to the wiki

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:56:13 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

After consulting mdke, I changed the wiki.ubuntu.com front page this
morning [1]. Please review the change and let me know what you think;
hopefully, this will make the wiki a bit less confusing.

Also, I'd like to try and change the style of the wiki to make it easier
to read. I was thinking that this could be done by reducing the font
size slightly and placing text into a narrower column in the centre of
the screen. Take a look at Apple's support pages to see how this looks
[2].

Inserting the following CSS into screen.css [3] should have the desired
effect:

div#page {
	margin-left: 20%;
	width: 60%;
	font-size: small
}

You can see some examples of how the wiki pages would look with this
change [4][5][6]. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on this?

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Home
[2] -