Contribution

ஆமாச்சு amachu at ubuntu.com
Wed May 9 02:06:54 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at iserv.net> wrote:

> How does the Ubuntu Tamil Guide reflect the change to the topic based help
> system that Feisty and ongoing distrobutions have?  Have you changed to
> the
> Topic Based Help structure?  Do you translate the current docs into Tamil?

it is topic based as in Ubuntu Guide for English. But has feisty's doc been
released? its for edgy that doc has been prepared. and some twenty more
pages to go. so once its done it need to be maintained to reflect the
changes in various releases.

well we haven't prepared it as yet to be in such a way that it can be had in
HTML or pdf formats.

we have the index page in our wiki. and that lists the topics covered so far
:-)

--
அன்புடன்,
ஆமாச்சு.