Live CD, Feisty Fawn

Venkat Raghavan V.C. venkatraghavan at gmail.com
Fri May 4 23:59:48 UTC 2007

Hi Arjan,

This is the documentation mailing list, for discussing and creation of
documentation. Please ask for support in a more appropriate medium,
such as the ubuntu-users mailing list, ubuntuforums.org and/or the
#ubuntu IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.

P.S.: Try again after burning the CD at the lowest speed.

Venkat