Please don't change the host name for the wiki site.

Mike Feravolo eztips at earthlink.net
Fri May 4 12:00:46 UTC 2007

Good Day People:

I had to throw in my "two cents" on this in fear that someone would
actually change wiki.unbuntu.com to somethingelse.unbuntu.com.

Most importantly people are giving this way too much thought, it's a
wiki call it what it is. I can't verify this, but I would take a "WAG"
at the most people would consider this a great nuisance.

If you want to alias other host names to point to wiki.unbutu.com, that
is fine but changing it would not be a good idea.

Thank You

Mike Feravolo
Cocoa Beach, Florida