Ubuntu-Doc license?

Jean-Christophe Berthon jberthon at ifrance.com
Mon Mar 12 08:19:02 UTC 2007

Hello,

I went through the wiki guide to verify under which license are the
documentation attributed. I mean, when we write something in the wiki, under
which license will it be published? Is it copyrighted by each contributor?
My problem is also related to what external content we can copy and paste in
the wiki. If there is someone writing a blog article that could just fit in
the wiki (just like this
one<http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/2007/03/10/how-to-choose-the-right-ubuntu-cd/>).
The editor has released his work under a creative common by-nc-sa
3.0license. Is it compatible with the wiki license?

Cheers,
Jean-Christophe