Plans for Xubuntu documentation

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 20 07:24:30 UTC 2007

[snip]
> We don't use version names/numbers in our directory structure. We have a
> branch in the repository for each release
> (https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/) and trunk for the
> development of docs for the next release
> (https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/trunk/, in this case gutsy).
>
> So you should work on trunk/xubuntu as the top level directory.

I think the goal was to move the various sections into the svn. We
would need to arrange xubuntu folder into subfolders administative,
musicvideophotos like ubuntu docs does to  better plan our future
workflow and not have to do this at the end. The idea was to have
someone with SVN access do this as well as bring the images folders,
make files and all the other things Jim and I are not too familiar
with yet.

> I don't have a problem with arranging svn access for you both on the
> basis that you will be working on xubuntu documentation as long as:

That would be awesome and help us work without emailing the list. Jim
and I planned to send our first few submissions for general feedback
and for the team to see the direction the doc work was taking, perhaps
this could occur after several patches are OK'ed.

--
Best,
Freddy Martinez