question..

Samir Faci samir.list at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:09:09 UTC 2007

I'm curious about how this works...

I know there are several FLOSS projects around, KDE, gnome, gimp, apache,,
whatever.. <insert favorite FLOSS project>.  Now, does this effort help doc
the particular projects, or is it mostly ubuntu specific doc?

oh yeah.. been lurking around so I should introduce myself for those that
don't know me.

I'm Samir, I'm in Chicago.. and I've ran/run various LUGs since I graduated
college in 2003... helped organized flourishconf, (which it seems will
become a yearly event if you're the chicago area.. ) sorry, shamless plug.

oh yeah.. I'm planning on using doxygen at work.. so figured since I'll
learn the tool, I might as well see where else I can apply it.

I've mostly documents code and written small howtos, here and there.

--
Samir