DocuMENTORS

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 26 18:07:13 UTC 2007

On Thu Jul 26, 2007 at 12:34:58PM -0500, Johnny Jelinek IV wrote:
> Could I get plugged in to work on Edubuntu?  That's the one I'm most
> interested in at the moment.  I'm really intrigued at the magic of
> networking, and so I want to build my experience all while learning how to
> communicate that information with others!  I can't get officially started
> this weekend because of a paper I'm writing for microeconomics, but as soon
> as that blows by (August 1), I should have more available time to service
> however necessary.
>
> Let me know where to go next, Thanks

Yes! You most certainly can get plugged in to work on Edubuntu. First thing
would be to look at the Edubuntu docs[1] (specifically about-edubuntu and
handbook) and grab the SVN repo[2]. Besides myself (LaserJock), the other Doc
team members that work on Edubuntu are Richard Johnson (nixternal) and Scott
Balneaves (sbalneav).

[1] http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Repository