Subversion commit is slow

Bhuvaneswaran A bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 5 13:16:40 UTC 2007

FWIW, in all cases the 'svn commit' command does not complete even
after the commit email is sent. So, I'm thinking there is an issue in
part of hook script(s) which is running after the commit email is
sent.

Generally, the commit email is sent from one of post-commit hook
script. So, I'm hoping we have another post commit hook script, or we
are doing something strange in same post-commit hook script after
sending an email.

If someone who have access to the Subversion repository can analyze
the cause, that would be fantastic.

--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran A