Start and End Slides, Take 2

Matthew Paul Thomas mpt at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 21 02:05:52 UTC 2007

On Jan 20, 2007, at 5:41 PM, Ubuntu Clips wrote:

> Please find below links to a second cut of the start and end sequence
> slides. I've simplified the links as per the suggestions and included
> slides for both kubuntu and xubuntu.
>
> Ubuntu:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreencastTeam/RecordingScreencasts?
> action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntu-screencast-start.odp

I suggest you have only one slide at the start, not two, and make the
title the biggest element of that slide. That way it will work better
in environments where the first frame is used as a preview -- for
example when it is being streamed over the Web, and people are staring
at the first frame while the rest of it is buffered.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/