Wiki Software

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 1 01:09:27 UTC 2007

What wiki software does Ubuntu use for the official wikis?  Is it
custom-built? I've spent a lot of time editing wikis, and it seems to be
missing key features, like watchlists, <nowiki>, templates, protection,
etc. Some of this could be because I'm not experienced with it, but it
doesn't seem well documented :) either. Is there anyone talking about
switching software, perhaps to MediaWiki?  The syntax seems to be partly
based on MediaWiki.   It would be better to do it sooner rather than later.

Matthew Flaschen