[Fwd: minor addition to documentation]

Bhuvaneswaran bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 13 05:07:20 UTC 2007

On 2/13/07, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:
> Bhuvaneswaran wrote:
> >> To save time, I'll reply on Matthew's behalf - the patch was attached to
> >> his previous email.
> >
> > AFAICS, I see only one email from Matthew F. in this thread and it
> > does not contain the attachment. Could you please let me know which
> > email (with attachment) you were referring to?
> >

> I assure you  I attached it before.  However, you can get it off a bug I
> just filed (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-doc/+bug/84840).

Thank you. I committed a fix for this in r3802.

It's strange I don't see the patch as an attachment, but it was
displayed inline the email message. I do see your signature file
(signature.asc) as an attachment in that email. But now when I
referred to the list archive in lists.ubuntu.com website, I see two
attachments: a) the patch for smbfs b) signature :)

--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran