DocBook and introduction

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:32:36 UTC 2007

Hi Emma,

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 11:32 -0500, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> I don't really have anything in particular... I just like working on
> documentation. :) I'm actually one of those freakish people that
> *enjoys* adding XML markup to documents, looking at overall document
> structure and filling in gaps as needed. Based on the Team Mentoring
> page that seems to be where most of us are able to contribute. I've
> checked out the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CategoryTeamTODOPage page as
> well. Is there a better place to documented needs for documentation?

Sorry for the delay in replying. The task lists we have are probably
extremely out-of-date, so it's best to ignore those for now.

Would you like to take a look at the Assistive Tools section of the
documentation, perhaps? We (hurriedly) adapted the GNOME Accessibility
Guide last release cycle, so it probably has quite a few rough edges
which need attention.

Other than that, we have the usual bug-fixing and reviewing that needs
to be done if you'd prefer, or anything else that you can think of
really!

Thanks,

Phil

--