3 xubuntu patches

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:59:34 UTC 2007

On 8/24/07, Luzius Thöny <lucius.antonius at gmail.com> wrote:

> that's gone in as rev 4293. looking good, keep going :)
>
> george was right that the paths in one of the patches was borked, but
> that was fixed quickly. for the other patches, i would kind of prefer if
> you'd make them from toplevel ubuntu-doc, so that i can apply them all
> from the toplevel directory. do you know what i mean? it's just a
> detail, but it would make the workflow a tad easier.
>
> ~luzi

Thanks, Luzius!  I'm not quite sure what I did differently in regards to the
file paths on these patches, so I'll have to ask around on IRC to make sure
I get it right next time.

Is it something that happens based on where I am within the directory when I
create the patch?  I don't think it would have been something that I would
have hardcoded into the file or patch itself.

Thanks again for your help,

Jim