Remote Desktop entry in Kubuntu Desktop Guide

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 15 05:48:43 UTC 2007

On Sunday 15 April 2007, Chris Fordham wrote:
| Hi Team,
|
| Woud it be ok if I write a new sub-section for '5. Configuring your
| system' for VNC access on display 0?
| I am thinking x11vnc and ssh.
|
| I think it would be great to build on the desktop guide and use this for
| calls with ubotu on IRC. So we reference the official guide instead of
| forum posts?
| My first post on the list.
|
| rgs,
| flaccid

Hey flaccid!

How about a wiki page? We don't have the Desktop Guide anymore for the system
documentation as we have gone to a topic based setup. I would say go with the
wiki first, and I am sure we might be able to work something up, if it is a
popular question/issue, for Gutsy. Thanks, and welcome to the list!

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124