[Fwd: Ubuntu Server Guide updated to include core information on Bazaar]

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 13 14:29:03 UTC 2007

Hi Mark,

On Fri, April 13, 2007 9:59 am, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> The Bazaar team would very much like to get Bazaar into the Server
> Guide, is that possible at this late date? (And if we do, I'd like it to
> be top of the list ;-))

We can't do it for Feisty - strings froze about 2 months back and the
translations of the server guide have been done and uploaded to the
archive. We probably won't be doing any further ubuntu-docs uploads before
release.

However, I'm pretty sure the server guide maintainers will be interested
in including information about bzr in the Version Control System section
for the next release, so Ian's work can be used for that.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org