Request to include in User Documentation - 'Clean install & /home-folder'

Roel Van Ranst (Telenet) roel.van.ranst at telenet.be
Tue Apr 3 14:18:04 UTC 2007

Dear Ubuntu User Documentation Team,

Amongst a few users we've been discussing possible /home-folder issues during an upgrade vs. clean install.  A number of suggestions were given, including the suggestion to bring it to the attention of you, the Doc-Team, in an polite attempt to have the item covered in a manual or howto.

You can review the entire post here:

Thanks for your ideas, comments and feedback.

Should you need any additional information, please contact me by email.

Best regards & keep up the good work

Roelski,

aka Roel Van Ranst, Antwerp, Belgium