want to contribute

Andreas Lloyd lloydinho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:27:08 UTC 2006

nd reyes wrote:
> hi ! i am nd reyes from manila, philippines. i want to join this group
> if ever. i would like to contribute to the ubuntu community by joining
> this group. so if ever you still need pipz to review/ modify ubuntu
> documentations, please notify me. thanks.

Hi nd!

Your timing couldn't be better! We have a final deadline for all of the
documentation for the next version of Ubuntu this Wednesday, so we are
trying to review all of the documentation before then.

You can download the latest documentation from our SVN repository and
read through it. How to do that is described here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/GettingStarted and here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Repository

Please report all of the typos and mistakes that you find either on this
list, or directly in the Malone bug tracker under Ubuntu-docs, here:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+filebug

You can also suggest changes directly to the list, then one of the team
members with commit access to the repository will add those changes to
the official documentation.

Be sure to join the #ubuntu-doc IRC channel on freenode if you have any
questions.

Best regards,

Andreas

--