MeetingLogs keeping them updated.

jeremy austin-bardo tjaustinbardo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 23:40:08 UTC 2006

Hello, My name is Jeremy, wiki.u.c./AusImage. I have been spending time
updating wiki.u.c/MeetingLogs and need help from your team to post your
IRC Meeting logs. Jono agrees that maintaining the IRC Meetings log is
important.

wiki.u.c./MeetingLogs is now a directory with links to team pages. Each
team page has an intro on geting info and contact, along with the IRC
logs list on the wiki. It possible to decide whether to place IRC logs
under MeetingLogs or your teams folder.

Let me know about what the team decides and any feedback about the
changes. Please pass this message on to all Ubuntu teams. I know this is
cross-posted and apologize if received many times.
---
Jeremy<tjaustinbardo at gmail.com>
wiki.u.c/Ausimage