Put me to work

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Mon Oct 30 13:09:15 UTC 2006

Hi,
My name is Dave Thacker,  I've been using Ubuntu for about 3 months,  linux
for over 5 years, and various flavors of Unix for over 15 years.   I'm a
system administrator/DBA by day, and a doc writer by night.  I'm currently
working on docs for the open source project Tikiwiki.
I have a passion for documentation that works, because I've spent so much time
using it in my professional and personal life.  I'm willing to do whatever is
needed, but I will need to get up to speed with the Ubuntu toolset.  I have
multiple machines available for testing, so I can do step-by-step reviews for
accuracy and clarity.  My Launchpad ID is Dthacker.   Let me know where to
get started and I'll get going.

Regards, Dave