Plans for a translated documentation website

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Sat May 27 15:00:43 UTC 2006

Hi all!

I'm a member of the italian team.

I think that we could have localised web pages as long as there is at
least one document _completly_ translated.
This because I think it isn't so good to read a document that is half
english and half my own language.
If a team has only one translation 100% done just include that, and link
to the all-english one the others.
If in the future there are going to be more translation (I hope) it
won't be a problem to have new web pages or new relink.

Cheers!

--
Milo Casagrande  <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>
FSF Member #3788 <www.fsf.org>