Proposed move of wiki documentation

Konstantinos Togias ktogias at math.upatras.gr
Fri May 26 07:10:47 UTC 2006

On 5/23/06, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are in the process of completing the new documentation website, which
> will hopefully be ready for the release of Ubuntu 6.06. As part of this
> website, the documentation on the Ubuntu wiki will be moved to a section
> of the new website, so that all documentation will be in one place.
> Community based work on this documentation will continue there. For
> details on this, see the page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BetterWikiDocs
>
> For the change to go as smoothly as possible, we need your help! All
> pages which contain the word "CategoryDocumentation" will be included in
> the move. That means that we would appreciate your help doing two
> things:
>
> 1. Adding the CategoryDocumentation tag to any pages which do not
> currently already have it (hopefully most of them do!)
> 2. Removing the CategoryDocumentation tag from any pages which are not
> documentation and should remain on the Ubuntu wiki.
>
> A current list of the pages which are likely to be moved is here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CategoryDocumentation
>
> Please go through this list and ensure that it is as accurate as
> possible! If there is a document which you've contributed to which isn't
> in that list, please tag it with CategoryDocumentation! If there is a
> page there which isn't documentation, please remove the
> CategoryDocumentation tag!
>
> Any help you can give is much appreciated. If you have any doubts about
> a particular page, make sure you ask by emailing the documentation team
> mailing list at https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-doc
>
> yours,
>
> Matt
> --

Hi, I have created and maintain a wiki page with instructions and
notes on installing and running ubuntu 5.10 on Acer Aspire 1692WLMi
laptop here:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ubuntu5.10OnAcerAspire1692WLMi

Is this page consindered as a Documentation? Should I add the
CategoryDocumentation to that page, so iti is included in the move?

--
Konstantinos Togias
University Of Patras