dual processors

Duncan Lithgow dlithgow at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:27:59 UTC 2006

As far as I can tell dual processors are getting more and more common.
But there is no CD image supporting them because the 686 kernels are
not shipped on the CDs. So anyone with a dual processor (like my new
laptop) has to ask in the email list or search for a solution. I think
such a fundamental thing as this should be solved onboard. So, what to
do?

Well until some tech guy comes up with a great idea i suggest we think
about having something in the documentation about it under hardware.
It'd be an easy entry. I'd be happy to try and write it if that would
help.

So, who thinks that's the way to do this for now?

Duncan