serverguide patch

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Sun Mar 26 03:40:55 UTC 2006

I stopped when I got to the apache2 section (see my previous post).  Apart
from that, I see that the wireless paragraph of the network configuration is
still empty.  Maybe we want to try to find an expert on #ubuntu willing to
help us out on that?  I don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't done
it because I'm not familiar enough with it.

Also, in the CUPS section, I think we should include detailed instructions on
how to enable the web admin interface - we mention that it can be done, but
don't say how.  I've done it here, but in a fairly careless way,
security-wise... what's the preferred way (if there is such a thing) to
enable it?

Those comments and this patch are all I have for now.  I'll see about getting
some more done tomorrow.

Thanks,

Rocco Stanzione