proposed spin-off of wiki team

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 07:33:42 UTC 2006

On 3/24/06, Naaman Campbell <naamanc2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tomorrow - 25 March 2006, 2100UTC in #ubuntu-doc is a time I am
> proposing to quickly sort out any issues and get together some better
> organisation.  See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WikiTeam/MeetingAgenda for
> more info.

I'll try and make this meeting; 2100Z is 1300 local so I'm not sure I'll be
in - I've got a massive To-Do list for this weekend...

* adding me to the WikiTeam on Launchpad would be a nice gesture as well..

You can actually add yourself; some LP teams require confirmation from the
team leader and some don't - I can't recall which type WikiTeam is right
now.

Brian/Madpilot