meeting summary

Jordan Mantha jordan.mantha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 19:13:52 UTC 2006

>       * Current doc status. Where are we at with each doc?
>               * What can we have trappist (and other like minded word
>                 nazis) look at?
>
> The Server Guide and Packaging Guide were identified as good candidates
> for some last minute work. Jordan raised the question of status pages:
> all documents should have status pages and these should be up to date.
> Also, status tags should not be added to minor sections of documents,
> this causes too many tags and leads to confusion. Instead, chapters and
> first level sections (for example) should have tags. We could also
> investigate the possibility of laying out the status pages in a
> tree-level layout, to minimise this sort of confusion.

OK, so I figured out how to create the status page for the Packaging
Guide, but it automatically puts in *all* the sections whether the
have a status attribute or not. It just gives "NO STATUS" for <sect*>
tags that don't have a status attribute. Maybe we can filter those
out?

-Jordan

--
"That's all very well in practice, but will it ever work in theory?"
      -- G. Hill, Education in Chemistry, 1992(1), 28.

A tidy laboratory means a lazy chemist.
       -- Jöns Jacob Berzelius (Swedish chemist,1779-1848)