PATCH: More serverguide additions

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Wed Mar 15 06:25:58 UTC 2006

This patch fleshes out the network configuration section with the exception of
the wireless part.  I know just enough about wireless networking to fill that
hole and confuse people, so I decided to leave it alone.  This patch also
includes the beginnings of some work on the email section, which looks to
need some attention.  I run a
postfix/courier-imap/clamav/amavis/spamassassin/qpopper setup here, but not
on an Ubuntu system, so maybe I'm a good last-resort guy to finish this
section up.  If nobody else wants it, I'll set aside some time for it.

Comments on this patch are welcome, as this is only my second non-proofreading
attempt at contribution.

Thanks,

Rocco Stanzione